The appearance of your nose tip and the layout are the most important issues after a rhinoplasty operation. However, how much it will be sufficient to form the cartilage structure of the nose tip while reshaping it? As explained in an article issued on March 2016 in PRS Journal, the cartilage surgeons call “upper lateral cartilage” that is in 1/3 part of the nose not only provide a strait esthetical ridge lines but also effect the layout of the tip and defining points that reflect the light.
Appropriate shortening and scalping of upper lateral cartilage give us the opportunity to easy movements of cartilage. Of course it is not same for each patient. A correct preliminary assessment before the operation shall be performed to determine the relation and angle of the cartilage and operation plan shall be made accordingly.
Briefly, reshaping the tip of the nose is not only restructuring the cartilage of the tip.
For consultation, offers and reservation, please fill in the fields below or call us on the phone number..
Personal Data Protection Law
LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA LIGHTING TEXT
Defa Health Tourism Consultancy Industry. Trade Ltd. Sti. respects the privacy of your personal data, attaches importance to data security, and this is among the priorities of our company. For the purpose of processing and protecting this personal data, personal data of our customers, potential customers, website users, employees, employee candidates, former employees of Defa Sağlık Turizm Danışmanlık, interns, company shareholders, company officials, business partners, group company employees, visitors We adopt the principles of collection, processing and protection in accordance with the regulations stipulated in the Data Protection Law.
Therefore; We recommend that you carefully read this text, which explains how we process your personal data, with whom we share it, and how you can exercise your rights.
All kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to Defa Sağlık Turizm Danışmanlık, including those who benefit from our services, can be recorded, stored, updated and updated for certain clear and legitimate purposes, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, provided that they comply with the law and honesty. Within this framework, it can be processed and shared with third parties as long as your relationship with our company continues.
As Defa Sağlık Turizm Danışmanlık, as defined in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, we determine the information we obtain from you, in the capacity of "Data Controller", within the scope of our relationship with you.
In this lighting text;
• Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
• Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. All kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.
• Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 “KVKK”: The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
• Institution: Personal Data Protection Authority
• Board: Personal Data Protection Board,
• Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
• Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
• Relevant Person: The real person whose personal data is processed,
• Contact Person: The person who liaises with the institution and related persons. The contact person is not the representative of the Data Controller. The contact person is the person who does not have the authority to act on behalf of the data controller and to whom the requests from the Authority are notified. (It is not an evaluation authority for questions and requests from Data Owners, but only in the position of providing the contact.)
We are responsible for our customers, potential customers, website users, employees, employee candidates, former employees of Defa Sağlık Turizm Danışmanlık, interns, company shareholders, company officials, business partners, group company employees, visitors and third parties. We care about securing, collecting, processing, transferring and destroying personal data in the framework of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, international agreements to which our country is a party, and the relevant legislation, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
In this framework, your personal data that you share with us can be processed in accordance with KVKK 6698, limited, relevant and measured for our activities and purposes, transferred to third parties in the country and abroad, stored, used for profiling and classified.
a. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data in accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of 6698 KVKK;
In cases expressly stipulated in the laws, in order to fulfill our legal obligations regarding the establishment or performance of the contract, for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, for our legitimate interests or provided that it has been made public by you (relevant persons), it may be processed with express consent, unless there are processing conditions. . In addition, all your personal data processed;
• In accordance with the law and the rule of honesty,
• Accurate and up-to-date,
• For certain express and legitimate purposes,
• In connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
• They will be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
Your personal data may be processed by our company for the following purposes without compromising our quality;
• Creation and execution of customer records
• Updating customer contact information,
• Execution of customer relations and follow-up of corporate governance activities,
• Management and follow-up of customer requests and complaints,
• Providing support to the customer over the phone,
• Establishment of contractual processes such as service and after-service support with you as our customers, execution and follow-up of all necessary transactions, execution of contract processes and planning and execution of operational processes,
• Ensuring Business Continuity,
• Execution of service/sales and purchasing processes,
• Contacting about the services of interest,
• Making necessary memberships on behalf of the customer,
• Preparation of Customs Declarations,
• Scholarship processes,
• Courier processes
• Making incentive transactions
• Obtaining the approved person status certificate,
• Settlement proceedings,
• Power of attorney transactions,
• Planning and follow-up of work carried out with business partners, dealers or suppliers
• Follow-up and execution of legal processes and communication processes with official institutions,
• Ensuring legal and commercial security
• Developing and improving the services offered by our company,
• Determination and implementation of commercial and business strategies,
• Conducting market research,
• Planning and organizing activities to ensure and/or increase loyalty to products and services,
• Continuing business and operations,
• Creating and updating efficiency reports by getting information about customer-based developments
• Planning and organizing activities to ensure and/or increase loyalty to products and services,
• Execution of company activities and procedures,
• Carrying out financial, accounting and financial transactions, performing risk management, including service-related billing activities,
• Execution of internal audit processes,
• Fulfilling the notification obligation to the relevant/authorized public institutions,
• Execution of job and internship application and evaluation processes,
• Execution of physical security processes,
• Planning information security processes, establishing and managing information technology infrastructure,
• Conducting risk management,
a. Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, for the above-mentioned purpose and scope.
Within the framework of the execution of commercial processes; contact forms, business cards, supplier information request forms, other commercial documents, payment information and documents, valuable papers, employee and trainee candidate application forms, resumes, e-mail, website, various contracts, consumer complaint forms, our customers, suppliers, other 3 It is collected verbally, in writing or electronically by various methods, including from individuals, and can be obtained from outside our company.
NS. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data; Being responsible together with Defa Sağlık Turizm Danışmanlık, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the KVKK and the legislation in force, by taking data security measures such as protecting the data, preventing unauthorized access and preventing their unlawful processing;
To authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with the obligations and needs arising from the legal legislation, to intermediary financial institutions for the purpose of assessing financial risks, to independent audit firms for the purpose of conducting audit processes, business trips and organization, our suppliers, shareholders and local / international organizations that we receive support from in our business processes, subsidiaries and/or directly/indirectly domestic/foreign companies and other 3rd parties that receive services within the scope of relevant contracts to carry out activities as a Health Tourism Consultancy.
d. Storage and Deletion of Data
In accordance with the legislation, the relevant personal data must be kept for certain periods. For this reason, it is our company's responsibility to keep personal data in accordance with the legislation and for the required time. These retention periods are defined in detail on the basis of data in the personal data inventory prepared. Personal data is retained for the period stipulated in the legislation or required by its purpose. The data is stored physically or electronically. Necessary security measures have been taken for the storage and preservation of data and a secure environment has been provided by our company. Personal data whose storage period has expired are destroyed in 6-month periods. (delete/destroy/anonymize)
to. Your Rights as a Relevant Person
6698 Within the framework of Article 11 of KVKK,
• Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
• When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data by correcting incomplete or inaccurate data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
• If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to request the elimination of this damage,
You have the rights.
By filling out the petition containing your request to use these rights or the Information Request Form at www.defahealthtravel.com;
• It will contain the applicant's identity and address information, (Documents proving your identity must be attached.),
• The subject you request will be related to you personally,
• If you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and your authority will be documented,
• You can convey your request in a clear and understandable manner using one of the following methods.
Pursuant to article 28/2 of 6698 KVKK; In the following cases, personal data owners cannot claim their other rights, except for the right to demand the compensation of the damage:
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation.
• Processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner.
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law.
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
f. Policy Questions
This policy has been prepared in order to inform the relevant persons on all matters related to the processing of your personal data. However, it is one of the general principles of the company to answer all questions regarding personal data in a transparent and understandable manner within the scope of this policy.
For this reason, if you have questions about the Policy, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the processes within the scope of the Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data, the relevant legal regulations in force on the processing and protection of personal data will be applied with priority.
You can always contact us to learn more about the scope of your rights and to exercise your rights. If you send us your request regarding your rights, we will finalize your application as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, taking into account the nature of your request.